Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finished the Cab

I've left offline messages to Messenger friends I haven't chatted with in months. Wine-tainted, random ramblings will greet them next time they log on. It's kinda fun to drunk message. It's very Forrest Gump -- You never know what you're gonna get. Admit it; You do it. Everyone does it. It's a sign that we're too bored or lonely; either way, it's pathetic. And potentially damaging to relationships. That's why google designed a way to test your sobriety before you send an email. I would post the link to the article containing said info, but I'm too drunk right now.

It's fun getting replies from people, then searching your sent message archive to find out what fucked up message you left. "I never told you this before, but..." messages are great. And anything with the words "love", "miss", "mistake", "bitch" are interesting. And those with phrases like "never again", "that was crazy", and "live and learn" are pretty standard.

Good times. Good thing google, yahoo and microsoft haven't deployed an anti-drunk-messaging feature...yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you messaged me. it didn't contain anything at all inappropriate. ;)